Saturday cosplay competition photos

Floorplay

Those Klingons are magnificent. I think they were at the LFCC too. I like the Padme and the naughty nurse Elle Driver :wub:

Liked them all really. Rude and Reno look well done.

Rude? TSENG! Im not dedicated to shave my hair all off :D lol

Everyone did so well in the comp and we would like to thank everyone who took part. The level of skill and detail in everyones costumes was very high and it was a very close call for the judges!

Congrats guys :D

Does anyone have any pics of the sunday comp?

stil gutted i didnt win and now i know trying to improvise doesnt work

what did u dress up as?

I wa sin the group that went up first in the cloaks (i was the blonde one)and we had no idea what to do we thought we just had to answer questions but the music kept going so we just danced XD

Does anyone have any pics of the sunday comp?

stil gutted i didnt win and now i know trying to improvise doesnt work

what did u dress up as?

I wa sin the group that went up first in the cloaks (i was the blonde one)and we had no idea what to do we thought we just had to answer questions but the music kept going so we just danced XD

aw thats cool :D

Those Klingons are magnificent. I think they were at the LFCC too. I like the Padme and the naughty nurse Elle Driver :D

Liked them all really. Rude and Reno look well done.

Rude? TSENG! Im not dedicated to shave my hair all off :P lol

Everyone did so well in the comp and we would like to thank everyone who took part. The level of skill and detail in everyones costumes was very high and it was a very close call for the judges!

Congrats guys ^_^

Great costumes. I worked out you were Tseung from the pics. Its a shame I couldn't make it otherwise you would of had a Sephiroth with you. Great FFX group. Loved the Chocobo knight. Loved all the costumes. Great work peeps.

Lady Becks, great Elphabah costume. It turned out really well.

• 2 weeks later...

When I asked him if he was entering he told me he couldn't as his was leaving at 2. Tis a shame as his costume and portrayal of Jack is fab.

I'm dissappointed that I wasn't able to enter my luna costume, I was really looking forward to the comp as I've never done one before. Unfortuately I had to leave early as my kitties needed their lunch, they're still too little for just a morning and evening meal.