Mike Bannister- Brilliant!

fulcrum

I don't know how many of you spoke to Mike Bannister but he was so friendly and informative.

He was very sincere and asked where he should sign and if you brought your own poster as I did then he told you a few facts about it.

All in all after going to literally every SM show since C4 he is one of the best :grump:

Me and my daughter met him, and yes, what a lovely man. he asked if we wanted our pic taking with him, so the man sat with him did it, and he was just charming. Chatted about Filton, where Concord used to land alot, and I used to live there and watch her fly in, and take off, so it was good to talk to him about that. He answered all my daughers questions, and really made her day with a lovely dedication on her photo. a top guy, and well worth meeting.

sam

Me and my daughter met him, and yes, what a lovely man. he asked if we wanted our pic taking with him, so the man sat with him did it, and he was just charming. Chatted about Filton, where Concord used to land alot, and I used to live there and watch her fly in, and take off, so it was good to talk to him about that. He answered all my daughers questions, and really made her day with a lovely dedication on her photo. a top guy, and well worth meeting.

sam

As 'the man sat with him' I'd have to say he was an extremely professional and organised guest, and as a result it was a very easy and pleasant day's work.

sam

As 'the man sat with him' I'd have to say he was an extremely professional and organised guest, and as a result it was a very easy and pleasant day's work.

Oldnick, you were brilliant too!

The pair of you were professionals, very efficient :crying: