Can the Ringcon UK website please be updated?

jael001

A message to Showmasters...please could someone put on the another show UK website that the event has now been cancelled? Not everyone comes to the forums and so not everyone that maybe had it bookmarked etc, will know that the event is no longer taking place.

thanks.

A message to Showmasters...please could someone put on the another show UK website that the event has now been cancelled? Not everyone comes to the forums and so not everyone that maybe had it bookmarked etc, will know that the event is no longer taking place.

thanks.

I was wondering about this as well, as I went to the Lockdown main page, and under links it still has a link to Ring Con UK. I clicked on it and it doesn't say anywhere to my knowledge that the event is cancelled..

Doesn't give me a lot of faith for showmasters if they can't even update there own sites, on events that have actually cancelled and that cancelled more then a few days ago.

:no:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

thanks.

I heartily agree. It's pretty lax that so many days have gone by and the website is still up and cheerily inviting people to attend.

I'm going to add my thoughts to this, because a day or two ago I was contacted by a friend who wanted to know if I was still going because she was planning on, and wanted to know which ticket I'd bought, blah blah. When I told her it had been cancelled her first reaction was "Oh - the website doesn't say that."

I told her it was announced in the forum, but she made a very good point when she said that the forum is not every bodies first port of call, if they even know it exists - so I do think you need to update it; because it's a bit wrong that people still think it's on, and indeed can still go through the whole process of buying tickets.