Billy West Rocks!

frosty

Just wondering how the rest of you found Billy West??!

He made Sat for me - such a laugh and really chatty!

Did Zoidberg,Fry and Zapp impressions for us - which was amazing.....

Would love for him to attend again - and hopefully he could bring John Deamagio and Katy Segal!!!

Awsome guest!

He was good, put a good quote on my picture without me needing to ask, good choice of pictures as well. I went for a Zapp Branigan one in the end but it would be good to get him back again so I could get a Zoidberg as well.

He did seem quite busy as well, I didn't bother getting him on Saturday morning because I figured his queue would be much quieter in the afternoon but when I came back he was still just as busy, seemed popular on the Sunday as well.

Definately one I'd vote to get back

I really enjoyed meeting Billy West. Seeing as I couldn't decide between Zoidberg and Professor Farnsworth, I got one of each. If Showmasters can get him back I'd probably get one of Fry.

He signed my Professor picture with the same thing he signed most people's (from what I can tell) but I asked for my favourite Zoidberg quote on the other photo, namely "Zoidby want balloon!" He didn't seem to mind writing it.

I'd definitely like to see more voice artists at future events!

Yep have to echo all of this - the man was a legend and he was suffering from Jet lag on the saturday - but so chipper and so overwhealmed by the amount of people wanting to see him.

Brilliant man.

pleasure to be handling his q and taking photographs for people:)

He was great, Really friendly and appreciated meeting everyone. I talked to him for a little bit about the new DVD's they're bringing out and he said he was really pleased with them. I'm guessing the 8x10's of Fry went quickly as when I went on Sunday there was only one print of Fry wearing the space helmet left.

I ended up going for the Zoidberg Jesus print, he wrote "Lets go eat garbage!" on it and he signed my Futurama poster.

i got him to sign my copy of TMNT and the guy in front of me had Turtles related stuff too and he talked about that for a good while as he had only just seen it himself. I also saw him do a Zoidberg impression while someone taped it on their camera!

great guy, but everyone i met there was

apart from Hayden.. coz she is a girl.

Edited by snot182

Hopefully all the praise will convince SM to get him for another event!!!

He really was one of he best guests ive met!!!!

I got him to sign "surrender your mysteries to Zoidberg" - and he did the impression(that rocks)!

and his Zapp was hillarious!!!!!!

Billy West for all events lol

Just wondering how the rest of you found Billy West??!

He made Sat for me - such a laugh and really chatty!

I didn't actually get to meet Billy West but his talk on Saturday was brilliant, it made Saturday for me too!

I hope that he does come back to the UK for another event in the future as I would have loved to get his autograph.

Billy was one reason I went this year. Lovely guest, and despite jet lag and feeling tired he was friendly, happy to chat, signed my items with the wonderful Zapp quote:

"A way to a womans' heart is through her parents, sleep with them and you're in"

Made me smile. We chatted about the new movies, his new cartoon, and was a really nice guy. Definately one to get back again. With the new futurama about to be released, a trio of him, John and Katey would be awesome!

This quote is awsome lol -

""A way to a womans' heart is through her parents, sleep with them and you're in"

Its a testament to how awsome he was - that even though he was so busy - he made time to chat and write pretty much .whatever you wanted!

Billy,Katy and John for any SM event!

• 3 weeks later...

I met Billy too.I hope he comes to another event.It would be great if he went to one in manchester next time because he told me it was his first time in England ,so he has only seen london,so next time he can see what the north of England is like,and plus,Manchester is nearer to where i live ; )

I met Billy too.I hope he comes to another event.It would be great if he went to one in manchester next time because he told me it was his first time in England ,so he has only seen london,so next time he can see what the north of England is like,and plus,Manchester is nearer to where i live ; )

I hear that....we totally need Ralph Brown for Manchester!!!! Then I would be able to meet the legend that is Del Preston :D:YAHOO:

• 7 months later...

Seeing how there is nothing but praise coming from everyone who met Billy, I really want him to come to Manchester now.

So do i, as Manchester is nearer to where I live.

Please showmasters, try and get him for the one this November ! :P