New guest will be announced soon

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of any comment whatsoever from Showmasters is amazing.

If the event is going ahead you might have thought a reasuring comment on here would be in their best interest, and on the basis of customer satisfaction, a priority.

We, the paying public, are obviously not their priority.

I'm not going to this con, but personally I think showmasters have bitten off more then they can chew. This con may well go ahead, I don't know but it does seem that unlike the old days when showmasters were only running Collectormania and LFACC events, that guests are being announced for future events a lot later then they used to be....

Does anyone else on here agree or do you think I'm being to harsh?

;)

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

If the event is going ahead you might have thought a reasuring comment on here would be in their best interest, and on the basis of customer satisfaction, a priority.

As I've said before, I'm trying to stay positive - but I'm afraid I agree. I want to give SM the benefit of the doubt, but surely it wouldn't hurt just to have an "everything's under control, chaps!" message. ;)

As I've said before, I'm trying to stay positive - but I'm afraid I agree. I want to give SM the benefit of the doubt, but surely it wouldn't hurt just to have an "everything's under control, chaps!" message. :D

I feel sorry for those who have booked non refundable accommodation.................

As I've said before, I'm trying to stay positive - but I'm afraid I agree. I want to give SM the benefit of the doubt, but surely it wouldn't hurt just to have an "everything's under control, chaps!" message. :poki:

I feel sorry for those who have booked non refundable accommodation.................

As I said, maybe showmasters are just taking on to much all at once?

I dunno, maybe this event will still be going ahead, but if this one doesn't then I won't be booking for any showmasters full weekend conventions till nearer the time, so I don't loose out like some of you guys might.

:D

LLAP :borg:

Well, another show Germany is in 4 weeks, and I would like to know asap if there will be a UK event or not. I don't want to miss out on the German one to find out later that there wont be a UK one!

I have worked out the costs, and it will cost less to go to Germany than it will to go to London, so it's feasable for me to go. But I am stil hoping that Showmasters will pull something out of the bag and soon!!!!

As I've said before, I'm trying to stay positive - but I'm afraid I agree. I want to give SM the benefit of the doubt, but surely it wouldn't hurt just to have an "everything's under control, chaps!" message. :lol:

As I said, maybe showmasters are just taking on to much all at once?

I dunno, maybe this event will still be going ahead, but if this one doesn't then I won't be booking for any showmasters full weekend conventions till nearer the time, so I don't loose out like some of you guys might.

^_^

LLAP :lol:

It does seem like too much is on to do certain events to the best they can be done.

It does seem like too much is on to do certain events to the best they can be done.

"Word", as they say. Heh, trying to sound "hip" and failing miserably again... :no:B)

If I'm honest, I'm not sure what to say about another show any more. I don't want to end up sounding like a whining misery-guts with no patience, or like a nay-sayer, but then I find it hard to accept that the Con will go ahead on a current showing, and am half-dreading the announcement that it's been cancelled. :borg:

Just a bit of a tease or a hint from SM would be lovely. :hathor: