What bands at event

janis

Hi. I'm new to the forum. Some help please! Does anyone know if the band Schelmish is definately going to be at the another show in november?? the German connection are not getting any reply to E-mails and phone calls.

Many thanks!!:dance:

They've not been announced for another show UK. No bands (or guests other than Andy Serkis) have been anounced for this event as yet.

According to the another show.de site, they will be playing on the Saturday night at the main another show event in Germany http://www.another show.de/main.php?id=516

Edited by jael001

Why not check the Schelmish site? They list all their appearances there as soon as they confirm them

According to www.schelmishuk.co.uk they are booked:

24+25/11/2007 London Heathrow, GB - Ring Con UK

:dance:

:D:dance:

Why not check the Schelmish site? They list all their appearances there as soon as they confirm them

:band:

:D:clap:

Thanks for all your help have checked Schelmish site and got information needed. Doh!:dance:

:band:

:dance::clap:

Ok so we have a band booked, why hasn't it been announced? And how come there's a band but no guests announced since February? I really want to go but I'm not prepared to book my ticket until I know more.

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's not listed because the other gigs listed on the site are in mainland Europe and it seemed more appropriate to leave it off?:D I'm trying to think positive here. :D

I think i'm gonna stay positive as well...maybe SM asked them to remove so they can be announced with a big fanfare on the new another show UK website! :D