Superman: Doomsday

Krypto

I've just learnt there's going to be a cartoon film of the death of superman comic book stories from the early nineties, it's going to have people like james marsden and a few others in it, and it's coming out straight to dvd,......but it's only coming out in america and canada and i was wondering if anyone here had heard of this or why ?

thanks

I've just learnt there's going to be a cartoon film of the death of superman comic book stories from the early nineties, it's going to have people like james marsden and a few others in it, and it's coming out straight to dvd,......but it's only coming out in america and canada and i was wondering if anyone here had heard of this or why ?

thanks

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/3402.asp

"Superman: Doomsday" Cartoon to be Released on DVD

The long awaited Cartoon epic, "Superman: Doomsday" is set for release in September/18/2007.

Superman: Doomsday features the voices of Adam Baldwin (“Independence Dayâ€) as Superman/Clark Kent, Anne Heche (“Men in Treesâ€) as Lois Lane and James Marsters (“Buffy the Vampire Slayerâ€) as Lex Luthor, and will be available for $19.98.

Produced by Bruce Timm (Justice League Unlimited, Batman:The Animated Series) and written by Duane Capizzi (The Batman, The Batman vs. Dracula), Superman:Doomsday is inspired by the best-selling graphic novel of all time, DC Comics’ "The Death of Superman".

I saw the trailer before it got pulled by Warner Bros and it does rock. Alot more gory than previous DCAU stuff, but some really dramatic sequences. It just wreaks coolness. And I can't wait for the animated movie of DC New Frontier either. I Loved the Graphic Novels and you know that Bruce and the gang will do them justice.