Sign in to follow this  
PoisonKitten

Bleach !

hiya123    0

I've only watched the first 8 episodes >_< i've been too busy to watch any futher than that...but i still love it ^^ what episode do you think i can watch to catch up on without confusing me too much??

hiya123    0

Bleach follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki, a high school student with the ability to see ghosts, and Rukia Kuchiki, a shinigami (death god).

The beginning of the series shows Ichigo fighting hollows (evil ghost creature things...it's the only way I can describe them lol ) but as the story goes on there's more plot twists,etc.

Like any other ShÅnen it's action packed, although sometimes battles drag across a few episodes, but it's still great ^^

Midnight    37

midnight here.

blood lesson got cancelled.

talking cat sounds a bit like tuxedo mask and udeu or whatever he's called looks like tm

i know that damn lesson i wasnt sure if he let you know via email or something

and yes very true on both accounts lol

i think you are doomed to forever like any character that ressembles tuxedo mask for the rest of your life

mwahahahaha

it's pretty sad that most people I meet in my town that like anime like Bleach, Naruto, Dragonball, One Piece .... all the cruddy mainstream ones with 500000+ episodes, nobody wants to sit through that.. I wish there were fans of other anime, more obscure stuff.