THE RINGCON WEB SITE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING

showmasters

Now that some programme events have been announced :( , how about putting them on the website - maybe the news page? -so folk who do not visit this board can see what's occurring. And maybe give Schelmish a mention there too (yes I know they are on the events page already). Newbies would be quite likely to look in News...

.... and here are a few more things I am hoping to see on the website real soon...

- Who will be MC?

- Will there be stunt guys / extras / behind the scenes guests?

- Who will be exhibiting / running workshops etc? ( Tolkien society? Elven Tailor? The Spirit Lives On?)

- Traders?

- Art contest / exhibition?

....pretty please...... :chair:

• Showmasters Admin

Now that some programme events have been announced :D , how about putting them on the website - maybe the news page? -so folk who do not visit this board can see what's occurring. And maybe give Schelmish a mention there too (yes I know they are on the events page already). Newbies would be quite likely to look in News...

Hey Voronwe, I have just taken over the Ring-Con website after speaking to Jason and Mark throughout the past week, and so there will be a brand new site online in the coming week with a new look, up to date information, and more. I'll post more information on the upcoming site once I have done more work on it, and once I have spoken to Jason again.

Hope that gives you some hope for the site!

SJ

x

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

:D:D:P:D:D SJ? xxx

Hey, I'm still here, the site is doing well and is ready to go online. I'm just waiting on the final go-ahead from Jason as he's been super busy lately. But I am off to Toronto for a week, I leave tomorrow, and so the site won't be online for at least another week. Sorry guys.

SJ

x