Who would you like to see from TNG

Cherrypie23uk

Who would you like to see in convention from TNG?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see in Convention from TNG

• Patrick Stewart
    • Jonathan Frakes
    • Denise Crosby
    • Michael Dorn
    • Gates McFadden
    • Levar Burton
    • Marina Sirtis
    • Brent Spiner
    • Wil Wheaton
    • Diana Muldaur
    • A regular guest star ie Whoopi Goldberg, John De Lancie
    • I'd rather see someone from another Star Trek show

Patrick Stewart is an obvious choice, as is someone like Whoopi Goldberg! I also need to get Michael Dorn still to complete my TNG main cast...

However, my choice goes to Wil Wheaton, although it might be quite difficult due to his fear of flying! :YAHOO:

I would love to see Wil Wheaton also :wub: ! He would also be a very good talk guest. Wil could read excepts from his two books.

I've already met the main cast (the ones who lasted the whole run), and Denise Crosby and John De Lancie, but I'd love to meet Wil Wheaton, Diane Mulduar and Whoopi Goldberg. I doubt I'll get to see any of them unless I go to the States, and even then I don't think Whoopi Goldberg would do events.

tbh- all of them!! I've met pretty much all of them before, minus a few guest characters, but I've just started up a big cast piccie of first contact, and have alice krige and patrick stewart on it... will get brent (4th time lol) at LFCC. I deffo wana meet michael dorn and marina sirtis again- marina I don't like the piccie I have of her, and michael, I'd like a full on klingon uniform piccie of him lol

Who do you want to see from TNG?

It seems as though Wil Wheaton is running away in this poll. Here's hoping Showmasters can convince him to take some rescue remedy and make the flight to another show UK. :thumbup: Knocking him out like this might also work though.

If you read Wil's website, I think he makes a point of being unwilling to travel overseas and leaving his wife and children which I can understand. He gives the impression he's left acting and the convention circuit behind him, and that he's settled down to a quiet author's life out of the limelight.

I don't think he'll ever been seen again at an event outside of the US.

I remember seeing Gates and Michael in London a few years ago, and they were both really funny, especially Gates!

I voted for Gates, but I've heard Wil does some great impro, so would love to see him. His books are so charming too. Bless his little geeky socks!

Here's how I'd make a fool of myself if I ever met any of the cast in person! :thumbup:

Edited by Quark26

• 4 weeks later...

Director Rob Bowman

Majel Barrett and Carel Struycken

Colm Meaney

Ethan Phillips

Michelle Forbes (also in 24, Prison Break, BSG, Alias, Half-Life 2, etc)

Jerry Hardin (also Deep Throat in X-files !!!)

Ronny Cox (also Robocop and Total Recall)

Glenn Morshower (also 24, Transformers, The West Wing, Buffy, CSI, JAG, and Enterprise)

Richard Herd (also V, Star Trek Voyager, Buffy, etc)

Michael Berryman

and the probably impossible to get, Ashley Judd

Director Rob Bowman

Majel Barrett and Carel Struycken

Colm Meaney

Ethan Phillips

Michelle Forbes (also in 24, Prison Break, BSG, Alias, Half-Life 2, etc)

Jerry Hardin (also Deep Throat in X-files !!!)

Ronny Cox (also Robocop and Total Recall)

Glenn Morshower (also 24, Transformers, The West Wing, Buffy, CSI, JAG, and Enterprise)

Richard Herd (also V, Star Trek Voyager, Buffy, etc)

Michael Berryman

and the probably impossible to get, Ashley Judd

Ashley Judd won't even admit that she was ever in Star Trek. Her time playing Robin Lefler is, according to Jonathan Frakes, a complete blank.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...