LATEST PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT - EXTRA SHOOT

Too Tall

Yeah i'm glad too. :P

Over the past few weeks i've been trying invane to get both the talk & photo shoot ticket but because for some unknown reason the online shop would not accept my card :D

I have just tried again and this time hooraa got photo shoot for sat

but have missed out on the talk :P

THANKS SM :P

Edited by datalore

YEY!!!! I am now having a photo with James Marsters which will be the whole reason that I'm going... and for the autograph ofcourse. As for the talk, well I missed out on the tickets because I am a doosh for not buying them in time but I have read alot of JM interviews online and he has been asked every question thinkable and there's no really more more I wanna know so I'm not really too bothered about that. I say that now but when I'm there I might be lol.

This absolutly made my day!!! Thank you Show Masters you are the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you there guys xxxx

Too Tall, can I ask you something technical? x

Edited by Hellion44

Oh yes i have a couple more photo tickets too, i have lost count now how many i have for both days i think it may be 5 or 6 in total? Poor James having to put up with me again, he must groan every time he sees the usual suspects at all his events.

Its my birthday that weekend so hoping for lots of cash over xmas to pay for all the pics, talk and autos over the weekend plus thurs and fri - i think i am taking 12 items to have signed through the weekend so spreading over several days or i may offload some to my friends.

ok so party in our room then folks too!

thanks for inviting him back showmasters

nicky :blink:

Edited by buffy2k

erm wasn't sure if you answered these type of questions but I can't seem to get an answer of anyone else. How do I get an aviator. When I try it says ivalid and contact administrations team for help. I did but got no answer. I want an image for the message board :blink: xx

• Showmasters Admin

erm wasn't sure if you answered these type of questions but I can't seem to get an answer of anyone else. How do I get an aviator. When I try it says ivalid and contact administrations team for help. I did but got no answer. I want an image for the message board :YAHOO: xx

No problem, I'll answer anything I can!

You can't just upload a picture. That's been disabled.

What you need to do is have the picture you want to use hosted on the web first. On a site like www.photobucket.com (it's free). You then link to this picture by putting the URL (the web address for the picture) in where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image".

PS: The reason SM (Admin) don't usually answer e-mails about this is because there is this section Advice on Avatars, Fan Sites and Photo Pages where this is already answered :blink:

Edited by Too Tall

It's not necessarily SM's fault that your card wouldn't go through. I think you're being a bit overly harsh.

Maybe i am, but i'm still p***ed at missing out on the talk. There was no reason for the card to be declined.

Edited by datalore

It's not necessarily SM's fault that your card wouldn't go through. I think you're being a bit overly harsh.

Maybe i am, but i'm still p***ed at missing out on the talk. There was no reason for the card to be declined.

Who actually declined the card? The online shop?

I actually process ALL the shop transactions, and if a card was declined by the bank, then I would have emailed you to let you know and we could have resolved it.

If the web page wasn't taking your card for whatever reason, then did you not think of dropping an email in to Showmasters to say there is a problem. We could have tried to resolve it from that too.

It is very rare that a card is declined by the bank when processing, let alone on the online shop page itself, so if you contacted us we could have looked into it. Failing that, why didn't you try another card. If you don't have one, then maybe a friend could have ordered your talk ticket.

If the web page wasn't taking your card for whatever reason, then did you not think of dropping an email in to Showmasters to say there is a problem. We could have tried to resolve it from that too.

Earlier on this year i tried to book two tickets for the LFaCC and each time i my card got declined. That time i did get an e-mail from the shop and i did reply to the e-mail i got but, got no reply back. Looking at the post's and my past attempt's at e-mailing SM.... Jola you see the complains on the forum how the members e-mail SM and get no reply... so no i didn't e-mail SM. I did get my tickets in the end but sent me two saturday tickets 1 earlybird and 1 normal when i ordered 2 earlybirds sat/sun, luckly i got in on the sunday only because one of the crew remembered me from saturday. I tried phoning the "booking line" only it's not a "booking line" as they can't take any card's or any form of payment. The guy i spoke to said try e-mailing info so i did, relutantly i might add, as i did tell the guy the trouble i've had in the past. Low-and-beholed i got an e-mail, but i've still missed out on the talk. And if there was no extra shoot i would have missed out on that too. Not happy!

Earlier on this year i tried to book two tickets for the LFaCC and each time i my card got declined. That time i did get an e-mail from the shop and i did reply to the e-mail i got but, got no reply back. Looking at the post's and my past attempt's at e-mailing SM.... Jola you see the complains on the forum how the members e-mail SM and get no reply... so no i didn't e-mail SM. I did get my tickets in the end but sent me two saturday tickets 1 earlybird and 1 normal when i ordered 2 earlybirds sat/sun, luckly i got in on the sunday only because one of the crew remembered me from saturday. I tried phoning the "booking line" only it's not a "booking line" as they can't take any card's or any form of payment. The guy i spoke to said try e-mailing info so i did, relutantly i might add, as i did tell the guy the trouble i've had in the past. Low-and-beholed i got an e-mail, but i've still missed out on the talk. And if there was no extra shoot i would have missed out on that too. Not happy!

Well I deal with ALL the online shop orders (aside from the Gold Passes) and if you email info@collectormania.com which is the address used for the shop (and this is the email address used in sending you your purchase confirmation) then I would have answered any queries raised.

Now I can't remember your purchases for previous events offhand and the records are now in archive, but I double check all tickets that are dispatched and only the tickets ordered would have been sent to you. So if there was an error that slipped through, then apologies for that but again, when received you could have emailed the shop address and I could have looked into it for you. Failing that you print your confirmation email off and take that with you as back up at the event.

I don't understand why the "shop" declines your card, as I said to you before it is only declined at card processing stage by the bank and I have to manually process ALL orders this way. If the "shop" declined cards then I would have more queries to deal with but I don't. And again, if the bank declines a card, I *always* email the customer concerned to rectify.

I apologise you've had problems in the past, but unless you contact us be it by email, or telephone then we are not aware of what is happening and cannot rectify at that time, or look into it for future orders.

Well I deal with ALL the online shop orders (aside from the Gold Passes) and if you email info@collectormania.com which is the address used for the shop (and this is the email address used in sending you your purchase confirmation) then I would have answered any queries raised.

Well Jola, if you deal with all the online shop sales and e-mails then you would have replied to my e-mail last week, telling you of the problem i was having trying to order the photo shoot tickets and talk tickets, but the reply you give me said nothing of why i was having trouble with my card and glossing over the fact that i was now unable to buy any talk tickets. There should have been no reason why my card was declined i had enough funds, it had not expired and i put in the right card number. Even my bank could not understand why the card was being declined. There was no block on my PIN or card, it should have gone through. But i DID try to order both tickets before they sold out. As i said if there had been no extra shoot added i would have lost out on both.

Edited by datalore

Well Jola, if you deal with all the online shop sales and e-mails then you would have replied to my e-mail last week, telling you of the problem i was having trying to order the photo shoot tickets and talk tickets, but the reply you give me said nothing of why i was having trouble with my card and glossing over the fact that i was now unable to buy any talk tickets. There should have been no reason why my card was declined i had enough funds, it had not expired and i put in the right card number. Even my bank could not understand why the card was being declined. There was no block on my PIN or card, it should have gone through. But i DID try to order both tickets before they sold out. As i said if there had been no extra shoot added i would have lost out on both.

I don't actually remember receiving an email from you regarding the above - was the email signed off by me? Did it come from info@collectormania.com? The only queries I've had recently are ones from customers asking when the tickets will be posted and not any to do with "shop problems" so no, I guess it wasn't me who answered the email.

I sign off all emails with my name. So if you still have the email, perhaps you would like to forward it onto me so I can see. If you would care to give me your full real name and order number, I can also check the online shop to see if you have ordered anything recently. I can also see if the card you used was rejected from the bank as we would hold a record of this too.

To be perfectly honest with you - I've had very few rejections this time around, so unless you wish to furnish me with more information via the info@collectormania.com address I can't help you. It still doesn't help with the talk tickets as these are completely sold out, but if it's a technical glitch then we can look into it for future purchases.

As I said, if the shop rejected your card you should have contacted us straight away - but I can't see how the shop would do this as the shop doesn't process the transaction. It just "reserves" your ticket until the cards are processed manually my end! Once payment has been processed your ticket is then purchased.

Any further queries really need to be directed to the email address I have given you as I don't have the time to read through the forum every day to check for queries.

Jola i have forwarded the e-mail to you via the info

brian p

Which info address? As I haven't received it at info@collectormania.com - which is the email address used for all SHOP transactions. I don't have access to the other address as that is for Showmasters.

Jola i have forwarded the e-mail to you via the info

brian p

Which info address? As I haven't received it at info@collectormania.com - which is the email address used for all SHOP transactions. I don't have access to the other address as that is for Showmasters.

Sorry sent it to the wrong one have now forwarded to info@collectormania.com.