New Website ..... Work in progress

Hr Nielsen

Looking good :poki:

Can you confirm that the entrance prices are correctly though?? They've been dramatically reduced from last time and just want to make sure that they are correct. I'm certainly not complaining, the new pirces are great and about right imo :lol:

• Moderators

I'm definitely liking it. It's very clear and easy to read, and I'm liking the lighter colours rather than 'dark' ones which are often used in relation to anything Star Wars. Makes it look a bit different :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Petty and ridiculous I know (but you did say comments welcome) but I wouldn't pay £1 to get in after 11pm - surely all of the guests would have gone home, no wonder it's so cheap!!! ;)

Well spotted :huh:

Hi

I am using IE7 and the website is fine. The colour scheme is great and is very easy on the eye. The layout is professional and the recent news does personalize it and give it character. One (very small) dislike. Recomend you reduce the size of the top banner. This would reduce the amount of scrolling to see the guests.

Apart from this, the site is superb.

Paul

• Showmasters Admin

Hi

I am using IE7 and the website is fine. The colour scheme is great and is very easy on the eye. The layout is professional and the recent news does personalize it and give it character. One (very small) dislike. Recomend you reduce the size of the top banner. This would reduce the amount of scrolling to see the guests.

Apart from this, the site is superb.

Paul

I agree with Paul. The site looks great and very professional but the to pbanner could be made smaller or be disconnected so that you can scroll past it. I found that with the banner being fixed it didn't leave a lot of space to see the guests underneath.

Also, but I'm sure you are still working to get this fixed, I found the following problems while exploring the site:

HISTORY:

ED2 : the pictures of the guests do not show

ED3 up to ED14 : they only repeat the ED2 page.

ED17 : the top right photo (of Colin Higgins when you click on it) doesn't show up as a thumbnail.

LINKS

This only features the current show again (same as the homepage)

But apart from that, the site looks very nice with the lighter colors.

Keep up the good work!

Also, but I'm sure you are still working to get this fixed, I found the following problems while exploring the site:

HISTORY:

ED2 : the pictures of the guests do not show

ED3 up to ED14 : they only repeat the ED2 page.

ED17 : the top right photo (of Colin Higgins when you click on it) doesn't show up as a thumbnail.

LINKS

This only features the current show again (same as the homepage)

But apart from that, the site looks very nice with the lighter colors.

Keep up the good work!

as it says "Work in progress"

M.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Mike, my post is almost a month old and you said it was a work in progress... I understand that.

But since then, nothing has changed...

Will there be any more guests as far as you know? We need more guests! It's only three more weeks, but there are only 6 people... It's hardly worth coming over for, but I've already booked my trip.

WE NEED MORE GUESTS! :-)