STARGATE SET TOUR COMPETITION

showmasters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is it going to matter either way? If you cant book online anyway, then you'll just have to wait until the event otherwise probably no, you wont be able to enter.

How can you not have a debit card at least though? Credit card fair enough, but banks give debit cards to people from 16+ and if your a student especially you'd have one otherwise how would you get money..

Or is it a case of you just dont want to use your details online :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

Can I enter on a friend's behalf? (I don't watch SG, but my friend loves it more than life itself :unsure: )

Yes, they are transferable and can be bought for other people on their behalf or as gifts, etc.

Can they still be bought on the Saturday? *doesn't have a credit or debit card, sniffle*

Yes, they can be bought at the event as well.

Is it going to matter either way? If you cant book online anyway, then you'll just have to wait until the event otherwise probably no, you wont be able to enter.

How can you not have a debit card at least though? Credit card fair enough, but banks give debit cards to people from 16+ and if your a student especially you'd have one otherwise how would you get money..

Or is it a case of you just dont want to use your details online :unsure:

That's what I was asking, whether or not I could enter at the event. And it seems I can, so I'm okay with that.

I'm a college student, not university. And I'm on disability benefit - no bank I approached seemed to want to let me get a debit card with them.

Hi all just one point with a maestro card it says you need an issue number, but you dont get them on all cards. Any help....:headscratch:

Does it let you complete the transaction without putting in an issue number? If so, then fine. If I have any problems in processing the payment then I'll contact you.

I'm a college student, not university. And I'm on disability benefit - no bank I approached seemed to want to let me get a debit card with them.

Evil banks! You could probably have them on disability discrimination for that as I had a visa electron debit card from barclays when I was still in secondary school and didnt have any income at all apart from the odd pocket money I picked up (which certainly didnt go into the bank!) so they should at least give you a bog standard basic debit card if nothing else..you want to go into a branch if you can and demand one!

Hi all just one point with a maestro card it says you need an issue number, but you dont get them on all cards. Any help....:headscratch:

it does its at the bottom of the card it will be 1 or in my case 3 as I lost a couple

Erm, you might want to check that out as no bank should refuse people getting debit cards just because they're disabled. I'm on disability benefits too and have always had a debit card!

it does its at the bottom of the card it will be 1 or in my case 3 as I lost a couple

No it doesn't Aspen

Just put one then

I have another question - hope someone can hel pme with this. The details of

this giveway say that the winner gets a "return" ticket - my question is, does

that mean we must pay to fly to Vancouver and the contest pays for us to

return to one of the cities specified, or is this an example of the slight

differences between US English and British English - will we be flown

roundtrip? Thanks for any help! :huh: