31 members have voted

1. 1. Make your choice...

• Original Series
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise

• Showmasters Admin

I voted DS9, but I love all but the TOS.

I love them all for difference reasons.

TNG - It was my first and so anyways holds a place in my heart.

DS9 - I liked that they made it a bit more charactor based. I love the charactor in DS9.

VOY - I loved the story lines and the large Borg influence. And of course Seven of Nine :P:lol:

ENT - It was the first one I really watch as it came out. I loved waiting for the next eps. It'll never be my fav but I did love watching it.

I really hope the Star Trek TV universe doesn't die with Enterprise. I know there'll be more films but I hope there'll more TV too. Sci-fi can still sell they just need to get the right writers and producers in.

I love them all for difference reasons.

TNG - It was my first and so anyways holds a place in my heart.

DS9 - I liked that they made it a bit more charactor based. I love the charactor in DS9.

VOY - I loved the story lines and the large Borg influence. And of course Seven of Nine :gorgeous::poki:

ENT - It was the first one I really watch as it came out. I loved waiting for the next eps. It'll never be my fav but I did love watching it.

I really hope the Star Trek TV universe doesn't die with Enterprise. I know there'll be more films but I hope there'll more TV too. Sci-fi can still sell they just need to get the right writers and producers in.

I totally agree with you too tall

• 2 years later...

all were good - but TNG holds a place in my heart as my favourite as i remember watching the first episode in 1987 and the great episodes like best of both worlds and yesterday's enterprise etc

the dude :P

Enjoy them all. Even Enterprise. The only issue I have with that is the fact it looks to new/modern for its place in the timeline.

Weirdly my favourite is the one that I least enjoyed upon first viewing...DS9..which I have now seen more times than all the rest pout together. An excellent character show

TOS? That's surprising. May I ask why? Of course as this was 3 or so years ago your viewpoint may have changed by now!

Can i say it's a draw for me between TNG and Voyager.

Ditto :( TNG was the first I watched and grew up with that (though it started airing a year before I was born) and Voyager is the first Trek series I watched in full from start to end when it aired. :YAHOO:

• 3 weeks later...

1. Enterprise - Yes really, it's the series I watch most often and think it is totally unappreciated.

2. DS9

3. Voyager

4. TNG

5. TOS

*Prepares to get flamed* :YAHOO:

EDIT: I should note that list regularly changes, when I first started watching the list would have been: Voyager, TNG, Enterprise, DS9, TOS. But the more I watch them the more I apreciate certain things :)

Edited by Aelred

Enterprise will always be the top spot for me. In my opinion it was the most realistic of the Star Trek series so you really could more easily see yourself in there position. It had fantastic story lines and had the potential to go on and really should have. They just had to ruin it with the ending though, I would of been fine if they had at least shown Archers speech.

But anyway end of rant lol, 2nd fav would probably be DS9 - The Dominion war was well done.

3rd is Voyager, love the Borg. TNG is my 4th and I do believe that Picard is one of the best Star Trek Captains but it is a little dated for me now.

TOS is before my time.

TOS is before my time.

That shouldn't matter!! XD

TOS all the way for me, love love love it. I've watched it since I was a kid, and, although I couldn't articulate, or even understand at the time, it really helped me out with my multiple-heritage issues xD; I only realised what it did for me years later, cause at the time, I just found it entertaining xD; Now I can read into it a bit more~~

My TNG love is almost as great as my TOS love, just. I always have a really nice sense of nostalgia when I rewatch TNG :D

The TNG box set kept me sane through my first year at university, while the remastered TOS DVDs stopped my descent into insanity in my second year XP

DS9 & Voyager I watched half-heartedly, caught an episode here, one there etc. I should probably sit down and watch them all.

Similarly with Enterprise, I'd catch it occasionally on.... T4 I think XD; I don't feel I gave it a proper go, so I'll probably sit down and watch them all properly~

Who knows, one of those three might save my sanity in my next year at uni :D

• 4 weeks later...