EMPIRE DAY 18

Hr Nielsen

can you get unsigned photos from SM,ie if you don't want to pay for countless autos but like the photos?

seems a bit rude to say to a guest that you don't want thier autograph,really...

What photos were so good you wanted unsigned? I quite liked one of Adam J Smith's

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the naboo guard photos were great... some really off-ish shots.

a lot of the standard trooper shots/poses were stuff i'd not seen before.

some of the cantina photos showed some great things like costume detail... as did some of the behind-the-scenes sets photos of the hoth troopers and jabba guy.

not counting the kurtz joiner stuff.

for now...

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno.. they may not hold one because CE will be so big, or they may just do another late one like December?

or maybe they may miss it out, and then come back in a different venue in 2008?

A

• Moderators

Yep theres some new guys over at convention-guests, Andy Lawler and Mark Kirby look interesting. Itll be good to have Mr Lawler add to my multisigned Naboo Guard photo from the last ED

Erm, Mark Kirby is already on the list for this Empire Day....

We are working on a large number of first time signers, a lot of whom are not just extras but actors with lines. Attention has been focused on GMex a bit for the past week or two as that is the more imminent show, but hang tight and hopefully we'll have some great announcements for you shortly.

In the meantime, keep telling us who you want and we shall try and get them!

Graham

Yep theres some new guys over at convention-guests, Andy Lawler and Mark Kirby look interesting. Itll be good to have Mr Lawler add to my multisigned Naboo Guard photo from the last ED

Erm, Mark Kirby is already on the list for this Empire Day....

We are working on a large number of first time signers, a lot of whom are not just extras but actors with lines. Attention has been focused on GMex a bit for the past week or two as that is the more imminent show, but hang tight and hopefully we'll have some great announcements for you shortly.

In the meantime, keep telling us who you want and we shall try and get them!

Graham

Cheers Graham for the reply I'll look forward to the next announcements

not a first time signer i know but any chance we could have deep roy again he was great and i have a load more bits for him to sign also john fensom,celia imrie,ray griffiths,nicki read,warwick davis's sister(can't think of her first name),nick gillard,friday wilson(and the other handmaidens)also could we have stand ins like andreas petrides,rob inch,richard hurdle,paul kite,joan field,steve ricard,charles blackwell and i'd also like to see paul whelan and goran kleut as we have paul spence at gmex it'd make a nice multi signed :(

not a first time signer i know but any chance we could have deep roy again he was great and i have a load more bits for him to sign also john fensom,celia imrie,ray griffiths,nicki read,warwick davis's sister(can't think of her first name),nick gillard,friday wilson(and the other handmaidens)also could we have stand ins like andreas petrides,rob inch,richard hurdle,paul kite,joan field,steve ricard,charles blackwell and i'd also like to see paul whelan and goran kleut as we have paul spence at gmex it'd make a nice multi signed :P

They all get my backing, but especially Nick Gillard and Friday Wilson, would love to meet them

As for handmaidens there is one on the convention-guests site (Chantelle Barbieri), would be good to get some multisigned handmaiden stuff signed with Friday Wilson (for the boyfriend!!)

I would like to see Andy Lawler add to my multisigned Naboo Guard figure too, and maybe Kes Green, Zac Kohen and Dominic West. Stand-ins like someone mentioned above would be welcome too.

• Moderators

so it's that dreadful sports hall again.

pity.

is the wolsey(sp?)hall not available again?

The problem with wolsey hall is it limits the number of guests to 6-8 as you can't fit any more accross the back of the hall, and its not wide enough to have them down the sides like they do at empire day.

which is fine if all you want to exhibit are guests to sign autographs...

the sports hall is totally inadequate for anything else,like the question and answer sessions,or dedicated fan based attractions like...err... stuff!

at least at the wolsey (sp?) hall there was the opportunity to have a film room and... other stuff...

sigh... but i guess it's all about what you want to provide people with... and what people actually want.

i'm sure the sig hunters are good and happy.

cos they come and get thier sigs and then slope off by lunchtime...

leaving a fairly empty hall...

all empty and echoey...

Edited by jamie1138

The main problem was that the speakers were on the floor when they needed to be above everyones heads. If you sat at the back you couldn't understand a thing because the sound didn't reach us properly.

Plus I think Jamie wants to MC next time.

• Showmasters Admin

As with any SM event they are always looking for guests up until the very last minute.

At the last Empire Day there were about 15 or so guests so I would assume there are many more to come.