Elijah Pics From Sunday

Ahj yes I remember you, I went on the Sunday, you were really sweet and nice :)!! and yes, what a cool job, I'm not gonna let my brain think about it however, as I might just die slightly of jealously!!!! I miss Elijah!!!!! :YAHOO:

Edited by Katey

• Moderators

Ahj yes I remember you, I went on the Sunday, you were really sweet and nice :)!! and yes, what a cool job, I'm not gonna let my brain think about it however, as I might just die slightly of jealously!!!! I miss Elijah!!!!! :poki:

Awww thank you Katey, I did try my best :smile:

You were truely lucky as was Gemma on the saturday.

indeed i was. very lucky i'd say. :dance:

=x=

i Claire i've osme pics with you and Lij but i cant post it on this forum...tell me how and i post for you

i've meet you there and you are very kind with us(fans) with all the fantastic crews...feda from italy

:WINCE:

• Moderators

You were truely lucky as was Gemma on the saturday.

indeed i was. very lucky i'd say. ^_^

=x=

i Claire i've osme pics with you and Lij but i cant post it on this forum...tell me how and i post for you

i've meet you there and you are very kind with us(fans) with all the fantastic crews...feda from italy

:o

Hi Feda, can email me them if you don't mind, that would be nice to see more pics

my email address is mrsclairecarter@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks, Claire :(:poki::chair:

• 4 weeks later...

hi does anyone have any Elijah pics from the sunday, I'm asking as I was Elijah's PA on the Sunday & as I have not got any pics of me & him together.

Thanks Claire :YAHOO:

cool! I saw you when I wen tot get his autograph on the sunday. How did you get the job as his PA?

xx

Edited by Hellion44

• Moderators

hi does anyone have any Elijah pics from the sunday, I'm asking as I was Elijah's PA on the Sunday & as I have not got any pics of me & him together.

Thanks Claire :D

cool! I saw you when I wen tot get his autograph on the sunday. How did you get the job as his PA?

xx

My husband won him for me at an auction at C9 :dance::unsure::dance:

• 2 weeks later...