What Bond Autographs have you got?

A007

I got some new autographs recently -

Lesley Langley - cat Galore Flying Circus Pilot - Signed b&w photo of her when she won Miss World in 1965

Aleta Morisson - cat Galore Flying Ciricus Pilot - Signed b&w photo

• 3 months later...

I have about 235 Bond autographs - most of which i got ttm or in person. Alot of very rare ones aswell

Heres the list of my collection - You can see my autographs on my website at 007autozcjbnet

:YAHOO: Dr Jones you have an amazing 007 collection!!! I am surprised you also have a lot of the rarer minor role actors as well. Are all these autographs from Showmasters events?

I went to Autographica8 in June 2006 and they had an impressive 007 guest room that had main actors as well as hard to find minor role 007 actors. This for me was a treat because it’s much harder to find the actors who only had bit parts in the films. To me there autographs are rarer, thus more of a fun challenge to find these actors.

Thanks for your comment - yer i find it more intresting trying to track down the smaller roles and find there autograph to be more rare.

Got some great new autographs 45 in totatl but i'll just post the rare ones -

Emily Bolton - Manuela - MR - Signed photo from Tenko - Rare autograph been after her for years

Ron Rich - Hans (Blofelds Bodyguard) - YOLT - Really rare autograph which i got from a friend

Karen Loughlin & Carole Ashby - Zorin Party Girl/Whistling Girl - AVTAK - Signed b&w photo from Sale Of The Century - Both Karen and Carole were hostess on the show - Carole is now a good friend

Bob Dix - Hamilton - LALD - Signed b&w photo from LALD

Evelyne Boren - Claudine Augers Underwater Stunt Double - TB - Signed behind the scenes photo from TB

Leslie Crawford - Felsen - OHMSS - Signed photo from OHMSS - Great actor/stuntman who is sadly very ill

Ruth Kempf - Mrs Bell - LALD - Signed b&w photo from LALD

None of them have been uploaded on the website yet as im having problems with my scanner