ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't finish work til 6 and most likely won't be online til after 7... hope there's a ticket left!!!! but knowing my luck.... :huh:

Theres 400 of them or at least 300 so im sure there will be some left, as if u look at the poll i did only like 50 ppl if that said they were having them.

however, thats 50 ppl logged in on the forum. we DO know there are guests on the forum :huh:

not to mention that if a group is goin, they don't all need to check here to get details.

I DO know that im saying i cant see 300 or 400 going in 1 hour tho.

however, i've heard of gigs - with thousands of tickets - going in less than 20 minutes :huh:

all i'm saying is that its possible.

though a more realistic number is 800 - across 2 days. which i admit, is unlikely to go in less than at least 2 hours

Make that 51! I didn't see any poll!!

Anyaya woo, I can't wait! I really really hope nothing goes wrong with my cards or anything!! I've never bbought something online before!!!!! Arrrggghhhhh!! :huh:

And by saying 300-400 Is that per day? or alltogether??

Edited by Katey

Slightly less than 24 hours notice, sorry. All details have now been finalised with Elijah, and the photo shoot tickets will be available from the online shop from tomorrow at 6pm

Guess that means there not included with gold pass could someone say yes or no from sm?

Slightly less than 24 hours notice, sorry. All details have now been finalised with Elijah, and the photo shoot tickets will be available from the online shop from tomorrow at 6pm

Guess that means there not included with gold pass could someone say yes or no from sm?

i believe if they were to be included, they'd be mentioned in the info either on the shop or on the main website.

since they aren't, i would guess this is an official answer :chair:

i could be wrong, of course, but if i was i reckon that SM would have said by now.