ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

got one! :YAHOO::dance:

Well done Popps! :clap:

Thanks Roxy! you too!

I put the billing address as mine, (too much rushing) and its my Grandads card (practically the same address). I have emailed showmasters, so hope it will be okay!

thanks liamsgirl! thats a weight off my mind!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think somewhere else it is referred to as a confirmation number, but its the order number. I don't think that there will be any problems with us getting our tickets. For one thing, its bad PR for SM! :dance:

I think that they are just putting us on our guard just in case something goes wrong, but I reckon it will be fine! :YAHOO:

Edited by liamsgirl

Thankyou Liamsgirl you star! you have oput my mind to rest a bit!! even if no one else on the forum aren't just saying if they got the same email as us or not!!! Cheers!!! Oh I really hope we are okay and get to go meet him.

By the way, are Issue dates/numbers mandatory because my card didn't have them on but it still gave me an order number :s

got one! :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Well done Popps! :dance:

Thanks Roxy! you too!

I put the billing address as mine, (too much rushing) and its my Grandads card (practically the same address). I have emailed showmasters, so hope it will be okay!

thanks liamsgirl! thats a weight off my mind!

Oops. just realised it meant billing address of the item, not the card. Showmasters ignore my email. I was being daft! It just never clicked!

@ Katey - Yeah, that should be ok. If they don't have them you can't put them in! :YAHOO: The system should be able to recognise what type of card you have by the card number, and what information it needs. Now you have just 16 days to go before you have a photo with Mr Elijah Wood! :YAHOO:

Edited by liamsgirl

Oh s***! I ordered my ticket, BUT, i clicked the return kep too early and I didn't fill out the last two fields, the valid from/to. but i still got my email to say it was booked. help! does this mean that i still have it booked? please someone help

Oh s***! I ordered my ticket, BUT, i clicked the return kep too early and I didn't fill out the last two fields, the valid from/to. but i still got my email to say it was booked. help! does this mean that i still have it booked? please someone help

I'D email SM but it should be ok.

I emailed them David, but the phonline is not open now not until tomorrow. :o I have to go and get something totally hot to wear now, that will be a picture I won't forget! ;)

I got one :dance: I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to get one so rushed with all my details as I wasn't sure whether you had one saved for you as soon as you started buying it or if it wasn't held for you until you'd completed it ;):o Will the tickets be numbered? I'd love to know how quickly I got in just for the fun of it :dance: I just hope it all worked o.k, I got the order number thingy so I guess it did. :dance:

Did anyone else get the email saying its not actually booked till you notice the moneys come out of the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god is it just me Im gonna cry!!!!

Don't cry - it's merely a statement of English contract law.

To have a valid contract under English law, you need

* offer - an offer of services; in this case a ticket to the photoshoot

* acceptance - i.e. you saying "Yes please"

* consideration - this means the transfer of money from one party to another, for that service.

Nominally this works in everybody's favour. Otherwise, somebody could come on here, book all the tickets, and then pay with a stolen card, which later bounced. Without that "you ain't confirmed 'til we get the cash" clause, they could argue that they still had some right to those tickets (even if not a contractual one), and SM couldn't sell them to other people, and could end up making a loss.

All it's saying is that "if your bank won't let you pay for these tickets, don't think you've got them". Which sounds fair enough to me, and is nothing to worry about so long as you have the funds (or agreed overdraft, or credit limit) to cover it. It would probably put people's minds at ease if the money was actually charged sooner rather than later, I guess. :poki:

Of course it doesn't help when they email you the day before the show when you booked over a week in advance and tell you that they couldn't take your money for the Alan/Ron talk and therefore you don't have a ticket booked...

Of course, it was okay because I bought one when I got there. Didn't stop me being annoyed though! And they never replied to my annoyed email, either...

heelloooo

err jus wondering ...how many tickets are being sold?? i wants one but ive never used the online shop before...bit scared that ill buy something ..completly random that i dont want ..eeaaap! ;)

to my knowledge approx 400, each day, for elijah. i believe for the other two shoots its also approx 400 each as well.

just make sure to click the correct links, and fill in the right details, you'll be ok :D