LATEST SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT

• Showmasters Admin

Nathan Fillion Photo Session

At London Film and Comic Con we will be holding a photo session each morning allowing fans a chance to have a professionally taken picture standing next to Nathan.

When: 12pm Sunday for approx 1 hour

Why this time in the morning? Because it allows people time to arrive and get settled, and leaves time afterwards for the photos to be developed and returned to the show in time to be collected on the same day.

Price: £20 for a 6" by 9" picture with Nathan Fillion.

How it works:

1) Your photo will be taken by a professional photographer.

2) The shot will be taken in front of a backdrop and with lighting to ensure the best possible image.

3) You will be standing beside Nathan, and not leaning over a table.

4) Your picture will be a 6" by 9" colour photo (not an inkjet print) and, all being equal, should be ready for collection a couple of hours after the shoot finishes.

5) It will come with a mount to keep it safe and nice.

6) All of this combined should provide you with something unique and special.

You will still be able to have your photo at the signing table as normal with the guest, this is just an extra service that we are providing for the people who would like a professional photo taken.

The Small Print: We reserve the right to refuse anyone from taking part in the photo shoot; if payment has already been made then we will refund them.

While it is our intention to have all photos developed and back within a couple of hours of the photo shoot ending, if for any reason the photos are delayed then we will distribute them later in the day. Any person who hasnt uncollected their photo on Sunday or their photo is unavailable because of any such delay, it will be posted out to them so long as they leave their name and address. As usual we reserve the right to stop allowing posed photos with the actor at the signing table if the lines are still long and it looks like we are unable to get everyone through. We will do this as we do not want any fans to go away without meeting the guest.

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!! CLICK HERE TO BUY

You will still be able to have your photo at the signing table as normal with the guest, this is just an extra service that we are providing for the people who would like a professional photo taken.

Thanks showmasters the photo shoots are great news. I am also very pleased you are not going the same way as other organisers and totallly banning photos over the desk as well. :P

Photo session on the Sunday - but that doesn't mean he's only going to be there on Sunday, does it? OMG, DOES IT??????????

:o

Oh, and what about the talks? Will Nathan Fillion be in any talks? If so, will it be Saturday or Sunday? Getting close now and some of us have to make arrangements (book hotel, travel etc.)

Please let us know soon! :help:

Edited by MissAnonymous

Still undecided about having a photo, i'd love to, and i think its a great idea but if SM keep adding all these great guests i cant afford to get everything? :o So pleased that you can still take photos at the table tho, thank you! :blink:

Sunday? Damn it! I'm there all day Saturday and, if I go on Sunday, I'll have to be leaving about Noon. Oh well, hopefully I can grab a quick photo at the autograph table.

By the way, I've met Nathan before; he's great. If you're in doubt about seeing him, GO - You won't regret it.

The Photo OPS sound great. But I have a question. At what time we do get the photo on

Sunday? Before I order a ticket I have to know wether I can pick up my photo, because

my flight leaves at 5 pm.:uhoh:

they HOPE within a few hours of the shoot

• Showmasters Admin

The Photo OPS sound great. But I have a question. At what time we do get the photo on

Sunday? Before I order a ticket I have to know wether I can pick up my photo, because

my flight leaves at 5 pm.:uhoh:

Keeper is correct, as it says in the post by SM.

While it is our intention to have all photos developed and back within a couple of hours of the photo shoot ending, if for any reason the photos are delayed then we will distribute them later in the day. Any person who hasnt uncollected their photo on Sunday or their photo is unavailable because of any such delay, it will be posted out to them so long as they leave their name and address.
Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

TT, has Keeper paid you for referring to the FAQ. I said a bar of chocolate each time, but he just laughed at me.

It's too hot for chocolate. I think the payment should be ice lollies :chair:

• Showmasters Admin

May I ask, does anyone know if these can be done with more than one person, because getting a photo wouldnt be the same without my sister and her soft cow :/

Any one know, officially what the terms are?

The last I heard from SM (before the official annoucement was made) it was likely going to be one person per photo, to make it as quick as possible. But this has not been confirmed. I have asked again, and I will post as soon as I get confirmation either way.

May I ask, does anyone know if these can be done with more than one person, because getting a photo wouldnt be the same without my sister and her soft cow :/

The last I heard from SM (before the official annoucement was made) it was likely going to be one person per photo, to make it as quick as possible. But this has not been confirmed. I have asked again, and I will post as soon as I get confirmation either way.

Ok, cool, thank you very much :)

EDIT: Ok I've been told no, I can't... darn that sucks :/ Instead you have to buy two tickets, and get two photos; only way to have two people at once :S

Edited by cptalbertwesker

• Showmasters Admin

Ok, cool, thank you very much :)

EDIT: Ok I've been told no, I can't... darn that sucks :/ Instead you have to buy two tickets, and get two photos; only way to have two people at once :S

FAQ updated...

Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

One ticket means one picture developed. You can have two people in the picture, but what you need to do is buy two tickets, and you can then pose together in two photos, and only one copy of each will be developed.

Basically you need one ticket per person!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot.