New DVD releases in July - Who Is Getting Them?

Colonel Jack O'Neill

So like the title asks, who will be getting the new DVD releases of the Bond films next month?

Personally I dont own any of the Bond films so being about to get all 20 films in a very nice Attache Case for £200 seems like a great deal and with news that the cuts to films GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies and License To Kill are being restored, it is yet another reason to get the set.

By the way, here is a pic of the complete Attache Case set...

protectedimage.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking good you guys but the thing with James Bond is that, to me, there is no point in buying nice editions like this while they are still making the movies! bit like Star Trek really cause every "complete set" they release they then make another film and if you get that on DVD you have an odd collection :crying::D

I did it with Trek, go the limited edition video boxset thing (before DVDs :D:wub:) and then they went and made Insurrection and (unfortunately) Nemesis :dance:

sure they are very nice though and that is a fair price but :WAVE:

surfy sah xx

• Moderators

But at least it's been released with all the pre-Craig Bond movies, so technically it's fine in that aspect to have that lot as a collection .. I agree it's a pain with stuff like Trek or whatever depending on your outlook on how you wish to separate them etc.

Not really a Bondage fan but the Roger Moore commentaries are appealing and I heard good things about them so might eventually indulge in one or two.

Go for The Spy Who Loved Me, a classic Bond film and 2 entertaining commentaries. Enjoyment guaranteed or your money back (not from me obviously!).

Edited by A007

Seeing as the 21st Bond film is a reboot of the franchise it makes sense that the Attache Set contains the previous 20 films, makes it a complete collection.

If the Craig Bond will be as different as they say, then that's fair comment. Is it me though, or is the actual briefcase a bit ...... tacky ?

• 3 weeks later...
Go for The Spy Who Loved Me, a classic Bond film and 2 entertaining commentaries. Enjoyment guaranteed or your money back (not from me obviously!).
Was thinking more of Live And Let Die and The Man With The Golden Gun as they are my favourites...I think.

Does Moore Rogering talk about Austin Powers at all in the DVDs??