Photos!

Silent Bob (silent? Me?)

i was a late comer to the con world, but ive met a few now yeah, but loads ive not still.

its just such a chore to upload and then resize them then add to here and when they suddenly dont show as some have even though they are still on photobucket and the links work it makes you think why bother.

its a shame for some reason half the pics in this thread no longer appear, but the links works?

Which are gone Rob? I'm seeing them all, so it may be a setting issue. That would be an easy fix. One or two post numbers would help me fix this.

alot of mine and a few of others only appear visible as a link on the thread, i thought was for everyone as its that way on my macbook and my work pc.

for example last 5 photos in post 103

Edited by timelord81r

At first glance it does look like the forum software is hiding a picture limit and everything over 10 pictures is appearing as link only. If I recall correctly the old forum software had a 20 or 25 pictures limit. That's probably why we hadn't noticed the issue earlier. The weird thing is when you quote or edit the post all show up as pictures. >< I'll see that I get this fixed.

I wasn't having any problems on Firefox and Chrome, but on this system with IE the problem is showing for me too.

i was a late comer to the con world, but ive met a few now yeah, but loads ive not still.

its just such a chore to upload and then resize them then add to here and when they suddenly dont show as some have even though they are still on photobucket and the links work it makes you think why bother.

By the looks of your posts you've met an awful lot of Doctor Who peeps in a relatively short time. Any idea how many you have met now in total ?