LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin
Are we able to leave before the film starts as just want to attend the talk

956338[/snapback]

No the crew lock the doors and don't let anyone out until the last credit has gone :WINCE:

Of course you can leave once the talks ended.

956341[/snapback]

:crying: just got to get Train back also I'm going to email you about something Too Tall may need help

956344[/snapback]

I'm not sure hitting me with a chair is the best way to get me to help :WINCE: But I'm waiting for that mail.

a rought idea would be nice though, some of us are at work and can't just sit on the net all day on the off chance :crying:

956354[/snapback]

Sorry but that's best we have at moment. Just try after about 5pm and they'll probably be there, if not try tomorrow morning. They're not going to sell out in the first day.

956356[/snapback]

I just want to get them booked then I can relax! if they sell out I shall be coming to hunt you down and will kick you very hard in the shins :WINCE::WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin
a rought idea would be nice though, some of us are at work and can't just sit on the net all day on the off chance :chair:

956354[/snapback]

Sorry but that's best we have at moment. Just try after about 5pm and they'll probably be there, if not try tomorrow morning. They're not going to sell out in the first day.

956356[/snapback]

I just want to get them booked then I can relax! if they sell out I shall be coming to hunt you down and will kick you very hard in the shins :o:spew:

956424[/snapback]

I understand, I'd like some Serenity tickets myself.

Seems a bit harsh but OK ;)

• Showmasters Admin
Is there a way to buy the tickets NOT ONLINE.  I don't ever put my card onto the net! (I am sure its safe, its just a personal preference!)

957491[/snapback]

Sorry it's either on-line or wait for the show and by them at the organisers booth (if there are any left).

• Showmasters Admin
I will have to wait and chance it!  Is this always going to be the case?  I always used to ring up and get them no problem!

961450[/snapback]

Sorry, SM are taking orders by phone and email.

Tel: 01234 752485 (Mon to Fri, 9.30am to 5.30pm) or e-mail info@showmastersonline.com (with the subject title TALK TICKETS)

Edited by Too Tall

So it appears that the talks are now advertised as 30 minutes instead of "roughly 40", at least as shown here, but the timing is off still, at least for the "Serenity" one I will be attending. As the film is 2 hours+ and the talk is 30 minutes, even with the smoothest of runnings I would advise people not to look at getting public transport booked until 7:10 rather than the estimated 6:45 finish. Just a thought. You might want to check other running times to if you aren't staying over or have your own transport.