Last Post Wins?

Nell

Well Mr Smartypants, considering his production company have just announced another project that he's producing and starring in I think he's safe for a while yet! :clap: So ner!

Unless he's involved in another of those horrific actor related drive by potatoings we keep hearing about on the news these days, or if he gets kidnapped by passing lemings........ :unsure:

Edited by Raylenth

That's a mighty fine profile pic you have there, Raylenth...

:thumbdown::poki:

I've been wanting to change it for a while but couldn't get the darn thing small enough to qualify for the pixel specs required on here and be the right size to fit the whole pic in! Unlike the pic above I tried to use that would only show half of half of his face no matter what I tried!

That's a mighty fine profile pic you have there, Raylenth...

:thumbdown::poki:

I've been wanting to change it for a while but couldn't get the darn thing small enough to qualify for the pixel specs required on here and be the right size to fit the whole pic in! Unlike the pic above I tried to use that would only show half of half of his face no matter what I tried!

That would have been better.

I feel bad posting this - I don't want to stop anyone else from winning :crying:

You have been Tango.. (other drinks are available) :poki::drunk:

*Please note: Drinks are not to be consumed by camels as they are poisonous to these mammals.* :poki:

Edited by wjbleming