Last Post Wins?

Nell

• Moderators

Using super mod powers gets in front of everyone and is now in the lead.... Winning

Lol, I don't think so Mr Mod :chair: You keep giving out the wrong Information, Watch out that SM don't take away your Mod Powers.... :poki:

I'm in Front.. Means I'm Winning.. :whistling:

😢 I'd like to think I generally don't give the wrong information, I certainly wasn't wrong in saying that I'm winning. Edited by StuartG2198

Using super mod powers gets in front of everyone and is now in the lead.... Winning

Lol, I don't think so Mr Mod :chair: You keep giving out the wrong Information, Watch out that SM don't take away your Mod Powers.... :poki:

I'd like to think I generally don't give the wrong information, I certainly wasn't wrong in saying that I'm winning.

See Mr Mod, You are wrong again... Tut tut tut You should know better by now :poki: The Camel is always Right and will Always WIN :clap:

I'd like to think I generally don't give the wrong information, I certainly wasn't wrong in saying that I'm winning.

See Mr Mod, You are wrong again... Tut tut tut You should know better by now :poki: The Camel is always Right and will Always WIN :clap:

You're all wrong. :lol: I am indeed the one who wins.....

Boo :)

You made me Jump...

Hey welcome to the race little Bat, There's only one Rule and that's to let the Camel win... :whistling:

Winning... :clap:

Aw you must have missed the memo all camels have been excluded from the race! Sorry pal *horsey gallops cheerily past*

You made me Jump...

Hey welcome to the race little Bat, There's only one Rule and that's to let the Camel win... :whistling:

*Looks through rulebook* I don't see that in here.

You made me Jump...

Aw you must have missed the memo all camels have been excluded from the race! Sorry pal *horsey gallops cheerily past*

*Looks in book again * That rule is not in there either.....

*Slams book shut making a few of the contestants jump*

In other news i win :dance:

Having checked the rule book I can confirm that animals of all varieties are welcome however that being said I am now winning

I have a Copy of the Amendments to the Rule book....

Paragraph 1.1 Says, All Animals are Welcome to race each other on Game Pages..

Paragraph 1.2 says, Flying Animals are not allowed to fly as this gives Non Flying Animals a Disadvantage

Paragraph 1.3 says, Everyone is free to Enter, But MODS are not allowed to win.

Paragraph 1.4 Says, As Camels are Loveable animals and Regularly Support the Shows then Camels will be allowed to win all Races.... :poki:

See I Win :clap:

Having checked the rule book I can confirm that animals of all varieties are welcome however that being said I am now winning

I have a Copy of the Amendments to the Rule book....

Paragraph 1.1 Says, All Animals are Welcome to race each other on Game Pages..

Paragraph 1.2 says, Flying Animals are not allowed to fly as this gives Non Flying Animals a Disadvantage

Paragraph 1.3 says, Everyone is free to Enter, But MODS are not allowed to win.

Paragraph 1.4 Says, As Camels are Loveable animals and Regularly Support the Shows then Camels will be allowed to win all Races.... :poki:

See I Win :clap:

* re reads rule book.* I don't see rule 1.2 , 1.3 or 1.4...but 1.1 is Definitely in there... Are you sure you just didn't add them to your book.

Also i win :P

I'm afraid not... jakers joins the race!

I think not, How is a two legged Human able to Beat a Four Legged Camel? :poki: See I'm already in front of you and Winning :dance:

I've gone skating past you .................................... I am winning

I think not, How is a two legged Human able to Beat a Four Legged Camel? :poki: See I'm already in front of you and Winning :dance:

Camel sticks out his Hoof and Iceman71 goes flying in the Air.. Hehehe Never upset the Camel :angel:

With Iceman71 down for the count.. Means I'm Winning again... :king:

Camel sticks out his Hoof and Iceman71 goes flying in the Air.. Hehehe Never upset the Camel :angel:

Sorry, nope!

Sorry, nope!

Haha, Not for long my Human friend.. :no: