ATTENTION HP FANS!

Spike's dream date

I, for one, won't be able to read the book as soon as it comes out :( It will be at least a couple of weeks and I really don't want to be spoiled at all before I read it. Therefore this is a pleading request that if you are going to talk about it, please do so in a thread marked with big spoiler warnings or mark it clearly at the beginning of your post. :D

I will not be responsible for my actions of someone ruins it for me! :P

Cheers :D

Any chance we could pin this BHPF? :D

EDIT: I know this is early but I wanted to say it well in advance!

Edited by Spike's dream date

I think this is very important!!

It's not fair to reveal important details about the books that would ruin someone else's overall enjoyment without giving them prior warning that you're going to be including spoilers!!

this is very important and its good that you've started stressing this as soon as possible just so that everyone views it.

it wont affect me so much because i wont be on the computer until ive read the very last page.

i also suggest that to those who wont read it for a while - do not watch tv or read any newspapers/magazines until u have read it, or listen to the radio actually as last time it was all out before a lot of people had read it - i know it was spoilt for my mom

same here, my friends and i will all be getting it at midnight and I'll doubt we even get as far as turning the radio on or anything. but sometimes you prefer to find things out for your self

and this really isn't that far in advance, it will be exactly 8 weeks this saturday

same here, my friends and i will all be getting it at midnight and I'll doubt we even get as far as turning the radio on or anything. but sometimes you prefer to find things out for your self

and this really isn't that far in advance, it will be exactly 8 weeks this saturday

dont tell me that!!! arghh my exams are over in 3 weeks arghhhhhh!! oh actualyl yay that means... counts... 6ish weeks to party in the aprk - therefore 6 weeks to seeing mcfly again yay!!!!!

8 weeks???? oh my god!!! when you say it like that it seems so close. well.... not close enough but still......

arrrrghhhhh!!! i cant wait!!!

=x=

What could be done is something that I have seen on other forums.  A spolier code.  Enter [hide] the info[/hide] on some sites and the info is hidden unless someone clicks on it.

i guess that has to be a feature of the actual boards. but it is certainly something to look into.

for now there is always...

trying this. its still here but its hard to see if you dont highlight it

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

So, if it's only 8 weeks to the book, that means that after that excitement it'll only be 12 weeks to C8 :rolleyes:

*faints with excitement*

And then only a few weeks to the prem and release of GoF

*faints again*

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't stand it...

lol u make it sound like its going to be next year really soon

:blink:

Not to worry you, but counting roughly, next year is only about 30-32ish weeks away!

:o

I've got to stop this - i feel like I'm wishing my life away :(

It doesn't help that I hate my job and am counting the weeks till the "big holiday" as the children call it :D Mind you, the new book is out the Saturday before we finish on the Tuesday. I'll pick it up at 8.00am and it will be finished by teatime :help:

That wasn't meant to sound so flippin' depressing! ^_^

i have too many other things to worry and think about before the book comes, like my next exams, my holiday to tenerife, coming back, going to school, then going to party in the park, then to aberystwyth then getting the book so it seems like a long way off yet

Wow! How sad is my life? I have absolutely nothing between now and the release of the next book!!! :wub:

*wanders off to find some excitement*

lol its a wonder i do to be honest, this time of year always seems to be the busiest and then i hibernate from about october to april

Wow! How sad is my life? I have absolutely nothing between now and the release of the next book!!! :P

Read Lemony Snickets that should past the time :D

Wow!  How sad is my life?  I have absolutely nothing between now and the release of the next book!!! :o

Read Lemony Snickets that should past the time :wub:

actually my brother has those books soemwhere, i wodner where hes put them...

Read Lemony Snickets that should past the time  :lol:

Are they any good, then?

Well I have enjoyed the 11 that have been released so far. There is going to be a total of 13 books, im not sure when the net one is out. Ottakers normally do a 3 for 2 on those books so you get them cheap.

Davey :headscratch:

Read Lemony Snickets that should past the time  :P

Are they any good, then?

Well I have enjoyed the 11 that have been released so far. There is going to be a total of 13 books, im not sure when the net one is out. Ottakers normally do a 3 for 2 on those books so you get them cheap.

Davey :P

ive started reading the first, its ok but it doesnt have that spark that really gets me involved in a book, it seems slightly dull at the moment. When i went into the works friday I was shocked to see there were 11, i thought there were only about 4 or 5

• 1 year later...