Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

Hey, just wanted to check I haven't missed an email somewhere. I've had one confirming I'm crewing all 3 days at LFCC, but we usually get a reminder email a couple weeks out that also confirms which gate we need to go in by etc but I've not seen anything like this yet?

15 hours ago, Kimble73 said:

Hey, just wanted to check I haven't missed an email somewhere. I've had one confirming I'm crewing all 3 days at LFCC, but we usually get a reminder email a couple weeks out that also confirms which gate we need to go in by etc but I've not seen anything like this yet?

They might be double checking for you, Kimble, but just in case, I'm tagging @Queen_Sindel and @StuartG2198 in case this has been overlooked with the schedule & floorplan being released last night. (Sorry if you've seen this already, mods)

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wondering 

1) As a helper, what do I need to wear?

2) What tasks do helpers get involved with?

3) Can I still book a photo with a guest or leave that until the day of the event?

I only ask as I have read the handbook but it mentions so much about Crew but not much about Helpers and I have been chosen as a Helper for an upcoming Showmaster convention.

22 hours ago, MSP said:

I was just wondering 

1) As a helper, what do I need to wear?

2) What tasks do helpers get involved with?

3) Can I still book a photo with a guest or leave that until the day of the event?

I only ask as I have read the handbook but it mentions so much about Crew but not much about Helpers and I have been chosen as a Helper for an upcoming Showmaster convention.

3) is a definite ye, you can book. I'd say that is even preferred. The rest should be in the handbook I'd think?

• 1 year later...

Hello! It's been a while since someone wrote on this thread, but I have a question that no one was able to answer in the Newbie section. This year will be my first time coming to LFCC and I applied for the helper position for the Saturday. I'm still waiting for an answer, but the tickets are selling out fast, from what I gathered. My question is: can I buy the entrance ticket now for Sat and then, if I get the job, get reimbursed? Otherwise I'll risk not getting the job AND not being able to go the con, but I've already booked my flights and hotel room.

Thanks!

I'm afraid you won't get much more of a Response here. This is a very specific Question that is best answered by the People handling this. I'm assuming you mentioned this in your application.

I will try to get hold of someone, but I can't make any promises.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Add an "s" at the end please. showmastersevents.com. If you used the E-Mail you posted that explains why you haven't heard back, it never arrived.

Thank you! I used the correct email, I just wrote it incorrectly here :)