Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

• Moderators

Most of the time there is somewhere in your pit you can keep a small bag (like a handbag or a folder for any autos you do get through the day) but anything substantial should be left in the crew room as QS says.

How do I check I'm defiantly on the crewing list have been receiving emails relating to crew replied to the ones that asked but found one in spam saying reply that I havn't seen before am panicking now that I'm not on the list. I got an email after the one I missed asking about sports guests. Sorry it's so close to the Newcastle con can't believe I missed an email reminder but I did send the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

If it was sent to the CREW email account and was received you would have got a reply saying you've been added to the crew list. If you have not got that reply, you should resent it.

Thought I would say a big thanks to all the Crew at the Newcastle event, was my first Crew and will not be my last. Can't wait till I get invited to another. Everyone was really nice and welcoming to me. Hope to see you all again soon.

Jamie d, Aka bloke with paw prints tattoos :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you already sent the email for crewing for LFCC ?

I received those for CollectorMania Glasgow & Milton Keynes...but nothing for London.

I absolutely want to apply to live the event with you and help you to make this week end unforgettable ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The emails saying if you have been chosen to crew usually come out in the few weeks after the closing date for applications. The closing date isn't for another week, so I wouldn't expect anything for at least another couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pleased to announce I will be crewing with you for the first time at LFCC in July !! :dance:

I'm very excited and happy...but a little nervous regarding the language barrier ! Hope I will understand all the instructions...

Hope the others crew members will be kind with me :freak2:

• Like 1