RAW RESULTS

DavidB

• Moderators

I can't see any way they'll keep Orton a face against Taker .. unless they pull an Austin vs Hart at Wrestlemania type thing and have Orton put in a REALLY strong performance .. even then, the fans are gonna be behind Taker ..

I can't see any way they'll keep Orton a face against Taker .. unless they pull an Austin vs Hart at Wrestlemania type thing and have Orton put in a REALLY strong performance .. even then, the fans are gonna be behind Taker ..

I think randy will turn or is that me hopeing he will :unsure: i dont want to smack him so much when hes being a s*** :lol: he just makes me laugh :lol:

Anyway guys if u have to put your money on it who will win taker or randy?

I think Orton will win but it will be a shame to end Taker's WM <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=winning%20streak" onmouseover="window.status='winning streak'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">winning streak</a> especially if Orton's obvious heel push fails which I hope it won't. :unsure:

Awww yeah i like your style! You speak a lot of sense! hahaha

I reckon Taker will beat Orton at WM, just hope Cathy doesn't see this message, she might kick my ass.....

The Rockers kick ass in the most serious of ways!!! Hopefully we'll see Demolition next :o

Hell yeah! Just wait til I bloody see you!!!!

Seriously tho I really think Randy will beat Taker, call it a womans intuition!! :lol:

I reckon Taker will beat Orton at WM, just hope Cathy doesn't see this message, she might kick my ass.....

The Rockers kick ass in the most serious of ways!!! Hopefully we'll see Demolition next :o

Good evening Matt!!

Yeah, I read that on Wrestlezone.com.

Its funny, cos almost 10 years ago Jerry Lawler was mocking him for his drink and drugs, and now, almost 10 years later not a great deal has changed!

and on a side note, that couldnt have been a real snake in the bag, he is under some sort of restraining order that prohibits him from keeping pets after what he did to his snake while living over here!

He lives quite close to me as well!

I just read on wrestlezone.com that as soon as Jake Roberts' hip surgery has been sorted out he's returnin' to a full time program with WWE, now that's a shocker!! Good news is it looks as though Marty Jannetty is also signing with the company

I felt Jannetty looked very solid in the ring, didn't look as though he'd ever been away, I was very impressed, and hope that this long term thing goes well.....

As for Jake, i'd love to see him back permantley, but he needs to drop the podge, and drink before I enjoy seeing him again properly, don't get me wrong, seeing him on Raw was fantastic, he is one of my heros of the ring, but he needs to get into shape

I like jake the snake but im not sure if he should come back ;) have to think about that one

Marty jennety hes great he should come back full time hes great in the ring :P

• Moderators

I'd be more than happy with a Marty return ... but not Jake in the shape he's in ... he was always a great ring psychologist and no doubt has a lot to teach the younger guys, so he'd do a good job with that .. a trainer or something! Marty has a lot of potential though I think.