Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2004 at 5:43 PM, showmasters said:

Why not tell us which actors and crewmembers you would like to meet!

Ciara Hanna

Cameron Jebo

Christina Masterson

John Mark Loudermilk

London event 29-31 please

Robert Downey Jr

Jeremy Renner

Tom Burke

Howard Charles

Russell Crowe

Matt Smith

Johnny Depp

Harrison Ford

Will Smith

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Morgan Freeman

Bill Murray

Tom Hanks

Sylvester Stallone

Quentin Tarrantino

Dwayne Johnson

Ryan Reynolds

Kevin Hart

Just a small list of people I would like to meet :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Just a small list of people I would like to meet :D

Just a heads up, Stassy, Jeremy was at LFCC last year, so it's unlikely he'll be back so soon, and Bill Murray is devilishly hard to get in contact with as he has no agent, unfortunately. :(

11 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Just a heads up, Stassy, Jeremy was at LFCC last year, so it's unlikely he'll be back so soon, and Bill Murray is devilishly hard to get in contact with as he has no agent, unfortunately. :(

I know, I'm gutted I missed him but I only attended my first ever comic con last month, I've got my fingers crossed he may do another one.  As for Bill Murray, you never know, he may just surprise us one day and attend a CC of his own accord.  We can dream :D

Sorry if I have been repeating myself to the adminstraters

Im still learning how to use this forum

My Wishlist for stars to attend London Comic Con in the future would be

Keanu Reeves (The Matrix, John Wick)  

Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead, Love Actually)

Norman Reedus  (The Walking Dead) 

Jeffery Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead)

Lauren Tom (Futurama) 

Margo Robbie (Suicide Squad) 

On 10/06/2017 at 11:48 AM, maxcat said:

also anyone from the 1995 casper film,

ben stein was in both casper and the mask (plus Ghostbusters)

Casper was one of my favourite films when I was younger!  I would love to meet Christina Ricci, Devon Sawa and Bill Pullman! :smile:

• Like 2

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Chyler Leigh (Supergirl, Grey's Anatomy, Taxi Brooklyn, Not Another Teen Movie)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don't Breathe & Shameless)

Hi! I just thought I'd post a few guest suggestions (sorry if they have already been suggested). It would be brilliant if Nicholas Brendon, James Marsters, Tom Ellis, David Tennant, Kit Harrington, Peter Dinklage, Iwan Rheon, Gwendolin Christie, Richard Madden, Kristofer Hivju, Lennie James, Ross Marquand, Alanna Masterson, Matt Ryan, Sarah Wayne Callies, Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Robert Knepper, Amaury Nolasco, Rockmund Dunbar, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, Jim Beaver or Mark Pellegrino could make it to a LFCC.

• Like 2

Hi. I have some guest suggestions for Sheffield 2017 - Aleks Paunovic (Gunner Lawless in Supernatural, Gustus in The 100, Julian iZombie, Logan in Dead Rising: Watchtower, Julias in Van Helsing, Lee in Numb, has also guest starred in Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary, Riverworld {alongside his bestie fellow actor Tahmoh Penikett}, Caprica, Smallville, Percy Jackson:Sea of Monsters, Contiuum as Rollins, Motive, Kindergarten Cop 2, and currently starring in the upcoming movie War for the Planet of the Apes as Winter, Siberia - alongside Keanu Reeves, and currently filming a movie called Volition....to name but a few.) :lol:

Second guest is Tahmoh Penikett (Helo in Battlestar Galactica, Paul Ballard in Dollhouse, Ezekiel/Gadreel in Supernatural, Alar in The Portal/ Riftworld Chronicles, Matt in Riverworld, has also guest starred in Motive, Beauty and the Beast, Continuum as Jim Martin, Reign, Star-Crossed, Man of Steel as Jed Eubanks, Arrow, Castle, Haven, Human target, Smallville, Stargate SG1 along with many other roles.)  :D 

Third guest is Victor Webster (Carlos Fonnegra in Continuum, Brennan Mulwray in Mutant X, Coop in Charmed,  current movies are Love Blossoms and Love Finds Its Way, Chuck Greene in Dead Rising: Endgame, Mathayus in The Scorpion King 3 + 4, Charlie ratchet in Christmas Icetastrophe, Matthew Everston in Summer Villa, has guest starred in Girlfriends Guide to Divorce, Mom, White Collar, CSI, Castle, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds including many other roles.) :lol:

Thanks.

My 1# guest of all time would be Tom Holland (Spiderman: Homecoming, In the Heart of the Sea, The Impossible.)

Then Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Lena Headey, Sophie Turner, Natalie Dormer, Maisie Williams, Sebastian Stan, Nolan Gould, Gwendoline Christie, Hayley Atwell, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Thomas Brodie Sangster, Natalia Tena and Jack Gleeson just from the top of my head! :lol: 

• Like 1

DAVID TENNANT 

MICHAEL J FOX

MATT SMITH

MICHAEL J FOX

DANIEL RADCLIFFE 

MICHAEL J FOX

JOE PESCI

MICHAEL J FOX

MICHAEL CAINE

MICHAEL J FOX

MICHAEL GAMBON